Monday, July 31, 2017

I'm Back!

Hello people.  Wow, it has been over a year since I last posted on here.  It is amazing what can happen in a year.  There is now a little baby girl crawling around causing havoc, and we have moved to a new city and state.  Between the pregnancy, birth, move, and postpartum life, I have barely had time to breathe, much less update this blog.  But I recently realized that writing is very relaxing and therapeutic for me, so I thought that I should resurrect this blog.  Be prepared for random rants and day to day factoids about the life, thoughts, aggravations, and challenges of a stay at home mom.  I cannot promise that I will write on a regular basis, but I will try to write often.  Thank you to those of you who stuck with me for this long, and hopefully I can get a few new people to start following as well.  I would write a longer post, but I have to go keep the baby from destroying the apartment.  

Thanks for reading, talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment